Hello Year 6!
- Here is your homework for this week. We will set it on a Friday and it is due in by the following Friday.
- You will have a grammar task and a maths task to complete.
- Download the sheets below to complete. You can complete your homework on paper or by printing the sheets and writing on them.
- Submit your work on Seesaw, using the Seesaw code that is stuck into your Reading Records.
- You can also bring your completed homework into school to show your teacher.
|Assistant tolerant hesitant expectant substantial programme profession pronunciation queue recognise recommend relevant|
English – complete the sheet with two ** on – challenge is the sheet with three *** on the bottom:
Maths complete columns 1 and 2:
Challenge – complete third column