Hello Year 6!
- Here is your homework for this week. We will set it on a Friday and it is due in by the following Friday.
- You will have a grammar task and a maths task to complete.
- Download the sheets below to complete. You can complete your homework on paper or by printing the sheets and writing on them.
- Submit your work on Seesaw, using the Seesaw code that is stuck into your Reading Records.
- You can also bring your completed homework into school to show your teacher.
This week’s spellings:
Rhythm system physical symbol mystery lyrics oxygen symptom typical crystal aggressive according
Grammar (Complete the sheet with * and ** at the bottom – challenge: complete sheet with *** at the bottom):
Maths (complete the activity that has a D and E in the corners):
Challenge: complete the E and GD sheet of the above maths task