We have created a way to share some of your brilliant home learning with us!
This is what you need to do:
- Download ‘Seesaw Class’ app on a tablet or phone.
- Select ‘I am a Student’
- Scan the QR code
To post a picture of your work:
- Select the green plus at the top of the page
- Select ‘Photo’
- Take a photo of whatever you want to share with us and then select the green tick
- Choose which class you are in and then the green tick again
NOTE TO PARENTS: Children are familiar with SeeSaw as we use it in class.
Things you should know:
- We have made this secure so no-one else can access your work or pictures.
- You will not be able to see other children’s work and others cannot see your work.
- Because it is secure, you will not be able to see your work once you’ve submitted it BUT don’t worry, we will still be able to see it but PLEASE make sure you add your first name (not surname but initial is ok if you share the same first name as another child in year 5).
We look forward to seeing your work and you enjoying your learning.
Ms Archer and Miss Knight