After half term we are learning about The Romans and for your homework we would like you to create a Roman project.
Here are some ideas of things you could do:
- Research and make a poster all about an aspect of Roman times – it could be about weapons or buildings or what life was like
- Write a diary entry as if you are a Roman soldier, a slave in a Roman villa or a
- Celtic child. What is your typical day like?
- Create a model of a Roman villa, building or landmark
- If you have visited any Roman buildings/castle/forts you could create a project including the photographs and information about it
- Create a model of a Roman shield
- Use an online translation tool to write well-known phrases in Latin, the language of the Romans.
- Make a drawing of a Roman god or goddess. Write a fact file of information.
Once you have created your project, remember to upload it to Seesaw!
This homework is due 1st November.