- Fishlegs took a sideways glance at Hiccup because Hiccup did not have a dragon.
- There are two more parts left to complete the test before they become full members of the Tribe.
- The next task for the children to complete is that they need to train their dragons.
- The children need to assert their will over the wild creature and show it who is the Master.
- The boys need to teach their dragons: To obey simple commands such as “go” and “stay” AND train their dragons to hunt fish for them.
- Gobber asked the children to study a book called, ‘How to Train Your Dragon,’ by Professor Yobbish if they are stuck.
- The children have four months to prepare for the Initiation Day.
- The children need to prove that they have trained their dragon to the satisfaction of Gobber and the other elders of the Tribe.
- Any 2 points
- Island of Berk is a sort of country where the sea and the land were always falling into one another and getting mixed up.
- The island has holes burrowed by water
- It has maze of criss-crossing underground streams.
- Slide looking piece of grass may suddenly lead to a black, sticky mud.
- The ferns might lead to a fording river
- a) fiasco – a complete failure, especially a ludicrous or humiliating one or disaster b) Ominously- in a way that suggests that something bad is going to happen. c) Hibernation – the condition or period of an animal or plant spending the winter in a dormant, inactive or sleepy state. d) bracken – a tall fern e) Limpets – a marine mollusc which has a shallow conical shell and a broad muscular foot, found clinging tightly to rocks.
Click on the link to download the answers.
- Is East Anglia in the north or east of the country? EAST
- Is Northumbria in the north or south of the country? NORTH
- Is Kent in the northwest or the southeast of the country? SOUTHEAST
- Is Wessex in the southwest or northeast of the country? SOUTHWEST