- There are 3 parts to the Dragon Initiation Test.
- The first part of the test is to catch a dragon.
- They had to tip their heads backwards because the cliff was so tall, it was hard to see the top.
- Hiccup could feel vibrations because the dragons were snoring.
- The young dragons were asleep in the Dragon Nursery inside the cave.
- Three thousand young dragons are asleep.
- He thought it was madness because dragons are scary and they may hurt you.
- Gobber gave them a basket.
- Gobber was too large to squeeze into the tunnels that lead to the Dragon Nursery.
Click on the link to find the answers.
The Mecca is a sacred city. It is important to Muslims because it is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad.
The Kaaba is the central point of Mecca. It is important to Muslims because it is the house of God.