- How long have whales been swimming in the ocean? millions of years
- Are whales warm-blooded or cold-blooded? warm blooded
- Whales have a thick layer of fat. What is it called? blubber
- What tiny creatures do blue whales feed on? krill
- How do whales swim? Whales swim by moving their tails up and down.
- Why do whales swim to the surface of the water? to breathe air
- Write down three different sounds that whales can make. Squeal, groan, yip and wail – you could write any 3
- What is a baby whale called? calf