P.E. – Daily workout with Joe Wicks! https://www.youtube.com/thebodycoachtv
Maths – Click on the following link to watch the video of today’s lesson – Week 10 Lesson 3 – Recognise and describe 3D shapes.
You can download the corresponding sheet here:
Answers to the worksheet:
Also, remember to have a go at practising your times tables! https://www.lawfordmead.essex.sch.uk/blogs/year3/2020/03/16/times-tables-practice/
English – Creative writing:
Look at the picture above carefully and have a go at the following activities:
- Write the name of the creature you can see.
- Why has the bird suddenly swooped down towards the ground?
- What is the other bird doing?
- Do birds enjoy flying?
- Would you rather be a bird or a human?
- Where do you think this photograph was taken?
These sentences are ‘sick’ and need your help to get better. Can you help?
- The bird flew across the sky.
- It had big wings and yellow eyes.
- It saw something, and went down towards the ground.
Can you draw a picture of what you think the bird might be chasing?
R.E. – Worship in different religions: Islam
Look at the links given below to learn about Islam.
Option 1 – Answer the following questions:
1. Where do muslims worship?
2. How many times do muslims pray?
3. What is the holy book of Islam?
4. Which direction do muslims face while praying?
5. Muslims God is called _________________.
Option 2 – Make a video of yourself telling all that you have learnt about Islam
Don’t forget to take the quiz at the end to know how much you’ve learnt in today’s lesson. It is at the end of the page on the following link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zpdtsbk/articles/zrxxgwx
We hope you enjoy your learning! 🙂 Remember to seesaw your work.
Mrs Dubey and Mrs Phelps