I am uploading a reminder of how to access and upload work onto Seesaw for us to view. Teachers can view your work, but no-one else can so we will aim to share comments on the blog at the end of most days.
This is what you need to do:
- Download ‘Seesaw Class’ app on a tablet or phone.
- Select ‘I am a Student’
- Scan the QR code
To post a picture of your work:
- Select the green plus at the top of the page
- Select ‘Photo’
- Take a photo of whatever you want to share with us and then select the green tick
- Choose which class you are in and then the green tick again
NOTE TO PARENTS: Children are familiar with SeeSaw as we use it in class.
Things you should know:
- We have made this secure so no-one else can access your work or pictures.
- You will not be able to see other children’s work and others cannot see your work.
- Because it is secure, you will not be able to see your work once you’ve submitted it BUT don’t worry, we will still be able to see it.
We look forward to seeing your work and you enjoying your learning.