Happy New Year everybody!
It was great to be back at school this week. In our assemblies on Friday we talked about New Year resolutions and what we are aspiring to achieve this year, at school and at home. We had some great answers.
Children said that in 2022 they wanted to…
- “be kind on the playground when people fall over.”
- “make new friends on the playground.”
- “eat healthy food.”
- “exercise and get stronger.”
- “get better at riding my bike.”
- “get better at my time tables.”
- “read lots of books.”
We had a go at a funny quiz to help some of us think of a resolution if we needed ideas. You can try it by clicking here.
Leave a comment below to tell everyone what challenges you are going to give yourself this year.