Every once in a while someone comes up with a new list of things children should do whilst they are young.
What do you think of this new one? See below. Ten things to do by the time you are ten years old. We looked at it during reflection time in our assembly video today.
Leave a comment below telling me if you have done any of these. Which is your favourite?
Which ones have you NOT done? Are any of them an ambition of yours?
What do you think should be on this list that isn’t on there?
Which ones can you do at Lawford Mead?
- Join in competitive team sports
- Play an instrument
- Learn to swim
- Take part in drama and performing arts
- Visit the seaside and the countryside
- Experience museums, galleries and heritage sites
- Take part in camping trips and overnight residentials
- Learn to ride a bike
- Take part in debating
- Use a library