We are all feeling a little tired but very proud at Lawford Mead this week, having taken part in our yearly Race For Life event for Cancer Research UK at Chelmsford Sport and Athletic Centre. Visit our Highlight gallery to see pictures and leave a comment. If you can and haven’t already, please donate and help us beat our £1,000 target! A HUGE thank you to all who have donated.
In other news, every week in our Friday celebration assembly, we congratulate our ‘Writers of the week’. You can read their work on each year group blog. This week our aspiring authors were…
- Henry in Year 1 for using conjunctions to extend his writing
- Isabelle in Year 2 for using phonics to support her writing
- Connor in Year 3 for writing an interesting diary entry
- Callum in Year 4 for a brilliant calligram using personification
- Chloe in Year 5 for varying sentence openers in a description
- Felicity in Year 6 for a detailed biography on Banardo
Have a great weekend and…. KEEEEEP WRITING!